I would like to watch CBS All Access on my Apple TV. I am currently outside the USA and it doesn’t seem to work. Is there anything that can be done?
If you have a subscription to CBS All Access you will for sure be sad as you try to enjoy it on your Apple TV outside the USA. It will not work and that is frustrating, especially as you pay for the service to work. So, is there anything that you can do in order for CBS All Access to work on your Apple TV overseas? Yes there is!
In the same way that there is a way to sign up for and watch CBS All Access in Windows from abroad, there is a way to watch CBS All Access on Apple TV outside the USA. It is very simple and you can get started in a few minutes from now!
- If you do not have a US Apple ID and do not have the CBS application on your Apple TV this will be a bit harder. In order to get a US Apple ID which is needed to download the CBS application to your Apple TV and other Apple devices, follow these instructions.
Watch CBS All Access on Apple TV abroad
Do as follows to watch CBS All Access on Apple TV overseas in a few minutes from now (requires you to already have the CBS application installed on your Apple TV).
- Sign up for the SmartDNS services of Unlocator (free to try for seven days). Make sure to confirm your email address.
- Click Settings – General Settings – Network on your Apple TV.
- Enter your present connection and manually setup the DNS servers.
- Type 22.214.171.124 in the DNS server option.
- Press okay and restart your Apple TV.
You should now be ready to watch CBS All Access on your Apple TV from all across the world. If you should have any problems then you can ask the Unlocator support crew for help or you can write a comment beneath and I will do my best to help you out!